The first awards of 2012 have arrived here at The Marketing Arm.
We brought home three shiny new ADDY Awards recently, nabbing trophies for our work for Frito-Lay. TMA’s Frito-Lay Multipack team won a gold award in the “Packaging” category for its “Multipack Halloween Packaging” and the Frito-Lay National Consumer Promotions (NCP) team earned two bronze awards in the “Sales Promotion/Free Stand ing Point of Purchase” category — one for its “Green Lantern Lobby Display” and the other for its “Back To School Safari Display.” (Thanks to Leo for passing along the pic from the ADDYs gala!)
And the Promotion Marketing Association (PMA) just announced its finalists for the 2012 Reggie Awards. The Marketing Arm has a whopping six (!) programs in the running for a Reggie:
- Near East // Make Dinner a Destination (Local/Regional)
- State Farm // Play Today. Illuminate Tomorrow. (Experiential)
- Doritos // Call of Duty (National Consumer)
- SPCA // Know the Truth (Pro Bono)
- GameStop // Gears of War (Retailer Specific)
- GameStop // LA Noire (Retailer Specific)
Congratulations to the account teams!